2016-2017 Enrollment at Lincoln Middle School
All Enrollment will now be handled on a walk-in basis. The enrollment paperwork takes approximately 30 minutes to complete if all documentation is complete. We will do our best to help you as soon as possible when you arrive. Please be aware that wait times can vary based on the relative activity in the attendance office. Expect longer wait times between 7:30 am - 9am in the mornings and between 2pm and 3 pm in the afternoon.
There will be a delay in processing enrollment if any of the required documentation is missing:
- Proof of residence in the Lincoln attendance area - Click here for more information.
- Complete immunization records
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Recent report card/progress report
- Court custody paper (if joint custody)
For more information, please contact enrollment personnel:
Diane Nyden at ext. 73559 -or- Terri Gonzalez at ext. 73558